This overlocker foot is used for sewing yarns (cords, nylon gut) up to a thickness of 1.0mm This produces an undulating or stiffer hem (e.g) on wedding dresses and valance.
To suit the following series:
14HD, 14SH and 14U (Suits 14U with a change of shank. Shank required is 554239) Preparing the machine
- Needle: Right needle
- Stitch type: Two thread lower looper thread wrapped rolled hem or three thread upper looper thread wrapped rolled hem.
- Stitch length: 2mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: working position
- Place the fabric under the presser foot
- Thread cord (or nylon gut) through the slot and under the finger of the presser foot.
- Test sew on a piece of fabric before starting to sew