This overlocker foot is used for attaching elastic tape to the garment and the amount of contraction of the elastic tape can be adjusted as required.
To suit the following series:
14HD, 14SH and 14U Preparing the Machine:
- Needle left or right, or both left and right
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or four thread ultra-stretch mock safety stitch
- Stitch length: 3-4mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position.
- Before attaching the sewing foot to the machine, pass the elastic tape through the presser foot and adjust stretch with adjusting screw.
- Attach presser foot to the machine
- Sew 2-3 stitches while pulling the elastic tape lightly to the rear of the machine.
- Continue to sew the elastic tape onto the fabric while lightly pulling the end of the elastic tape.