This overlocker foot is used for sewing on beads, spangles, etc.
To Suit the Following Series:
14HD, 14SH and 14U (Suits 14U with a change of shank. Shank required is 554239)
Preparing the machine:
- Needle: Left or right (left is preferable)
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or wrapped edge overlock
- Stitch length: 3-4mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position.
- Select your sewing method, then determine the needle position and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Turn hand wheel with hand until needle point is lever with fabric surface on its upward stroke, then insert the end of the string of beads into the guide on the presser foot.
- Sew 2-3 stitches by turning the hand wheel.
- Press beads lightly with left finger while sewing.
- Sew the last few stitches by turning hand wheel to avoid beads interfacing with the needle and loopers.